Cotton bale tie wire is also named quick link bale ties. Our Cotton bale tie wire is manufactured using high tensile wire by our bale tie wire making machine. Quick link reduces your overall installed cost on your baling procedure with its quick link tying method.
Specification of bale tie wire
- Material: Galvanized High Strength Steel Wire.
- Surface: Galvanized (hot-dip or electro).
- Tensile Strength: 1400-1700 N/mm2 or as per client request.
- Diameter: 2.00 mm to 4.00 mm.
- Bale ties length 2.1 meters to 4.5 meters.
- Breaking Load at loop: 975 to 1050 kg mini.
- Package: within lengthwise bundles. Well wrapped and protected. 100 pcs/Bundle, 22 Tons/20ft container.
- Uses: Quick link bale ties for packaging all types of expanding fibrous material cotton, synthetic fiber, wool, waste, etc. It is suitable for hand tying and automated systems.